Guest Blogged by Ellen Theisen of VotersUnite.org
"Netherlands-based" Smartmatic, the winning bidder in the Philippines, says their automated poll equipment is tamper proof.
Correction: An article from yesterday, "Witness says commissioners report that Bob Goldsack helped reprogram party ID card encoder on primary election day" was from PA, not DE as we mistakenly reported....
- National: House Panel Approves Mail Balloting for All Federal Elections
- National: EAC Notice of Change to Illinois HAVA Plan, Comment Period Begins
- National: EAC Notice of Public Meeting, June 17, 2009
- National: PROMISES, PROMISES: Nearly one-third of polling places not wheelchair-accessible
- DE: Delaware Bill Would Move School Elections
- MD: Election Updates Early voting usage in the first and subsequent years
- NY: Science Friday: Who Controls the Voting Machines?
- TX: Perry says he will call special session
- Iran: The Voting Manipulation Industry in Iran
- Lebanon: Lebanon reels from unexpected election results
- Philippines: 2010 election results out in 2 days
- Philippines: Stealing the Mandate in 2010
- Philippines: WINNING BIDDER SAYS 'Automated polls tamper proof'
"To encourage citizen ownership of transparent, participatory democracy." The Creekside Declaration. March 22, 2008
**Articles and commentary included in "Daily Voting News" do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editors of Daily Voting News, VotersUnite.Org, or BradBlog.Com. Articles are selected for inclusion to inform subscribers' ability to draw their own conclusions based on noteworthy and credible news, research, legislation, and debate bearing on the integrity of elections.**