Other than that, we also cover a whole bunch of other noteworthy stuff today, including...
- South Korea elects liberal candidate who wants to open relations with North Korea as new President, Donald Trump about to get very confused;
- Trump Campaign scrubs own website amid federal court hearing on 'unconstitutional' Muslim travel ban;
- Sally Yates makes mincemeat of both hypocritical U.S. Senators from Texas during her Monday Senate testimony;
- Vulnerable Rep. Rod Blum (R-IA) walks out of interview in a huff after being asked perfectly reasonable question;
- New study finds GOP Photo ID voting restriction laws suppressed huge number of voters in 2016, including some 200,000 in Wisconsin (which Trump reportedly won by 22,700 votes);
- Illinois Senate calls Republican Governor's bluff, advances bi-partisan bill for automatic voter registration;
- Desi Doyen joins us for the latest Green News Report as France votes for climate action and climate change-fueled extreme weather turns deadly in Midwest and South East.
Oh, and did I mention Donald Trump suddenly fired FBI Director James Comey today?!!...
Download MP3 or listen to complete show online below...
(Snail mail support to "Brad Friedman, 7095 Hollywood Blvd., #594 Los Angeles, CA 90028" always welcome too!)