Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
In Kansas it appears that poll workers are not responsible to ensure a voter is voting on the correct ballot. Today’s featured article relates an issue that happened in the polls today. At least 4 voters checked-in at their poll site and were assigned a machine. The voters went to the open machine and selected the WRONG ballot which kept them from voting on an important bond issue. County election officials blame the voters. However, in most states the poll workers ensure the voter will vote on the correct ballot. What the reporter doesn’t tell us, probably because she didn’t ask, is how many voters chose the wrong ballot and voted, incorrectly, on the bond issue....
- Featured - KS: Ellis County - Ballot confusion hits Victoria polling place
- AZ: 97-year-old voter can't prove she's a citizen
- CT: Pressure Grows to Overturn VA Voter Registration Ban
- MO: Greene County - Blind Voter Encounters Difficulting Casting Ballot
- MO: St Louis - Are they reliable?
St. Louis group questions security, function of electronic voting machines
- NY: Tell it to the Judge
State Board informs Court of schedule delay
- NY: Rensselaer County receives 90 new voting machines
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**