Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
This from our “Featured” article today:
The results of the first recount were thrown out because of missing ballots which were eventually found.The second machine recount began Friday and Saturday after an equipment delay. The machine count left William Abramson ahead of incumbent Judge Richard Wennet by 115 votes. There were still more than 1,200 ballots that were not read by the machine that have to be counted by hand.
The interim chair of the canvassing board says there is a discrepancy in the number of ballots.
The canvassing board is expected to meet Monday afternoon at 3pm.
- Featured: FL: Palm Beach County - Judicial race manual recount over, but there are still problems
- National: Electoral apocalypse? E-voting woes remain as election nears
- National: Quick Study: Voting Machines
Do voting machines work as well as they should?
- National: Protecting Your Vote With Invisible Ink
- National: Scammers prey on voter excitement
- AZ: Pima County - Our Opinion: Integrity in elections here, nationwide
- FL: Collier County - Guest Commentary: Canvassing votes: mail-in ballots were clear winner
- FL: Palm Beach County to weigh switch to appointing elections supervisor
- FL: Palm Beach County - Recount halted after ballot counts don't add up
- FL: Palm Beach County - Results of judge's race on hold another day
- HI: Only 35% of Isle voters turn out — a historic low
New ballot confuses some but still preferred over new machines
- MI: Opinion - State will be ready for heavy voter turnout
- OH: Explosive Events Happening In King-Lincoln V. Blackwell Case
- PA: Despite myths, most ex-cons still eligible to vote
- PA: Montgomery County - County may add voting machines
- VT: My Turn: Free Press editorial a disservice to city voters
- WA: Kitsap County - Ballots Flying Out to Far-Flung Military Posts
- WI: Q. & A.: Elections suit issues are not so clear-cut
- WI: Absentee voting expected to increase in Wisconsin
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**