Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
In this space we have mentioned voter registrations many times and asked that everyone check with their state to ensure they are still on the voter rolls. Now the EAC has added their voice with ours. The EAC has also provided a new tool to give the voter more information on who to check with and when is the deadline for registration in each state and territory.
Today the Security Group of University of California at Santa Barbara released a report and a movie on their part in the Top-To-Bottom Review of the Sequoia Voting System....
- National: EAC Chair Calls on Voters to Prepare and Confirm before November Election
Register Early and Verify Registration Status
- National: Evaluating the Security of Electronic Voting Systems
- National: Key Questions For Key States – Executive Summary
- National: Pre-election Litigation Risk Assessment (PELRA)[Interactive Map]
- National: Flawless Vote Counts
Cryptography lets voters verify ballots.
- AZ: Pima County - Official boots observer over ballot-count queries
- AZ: Pima County - AZ Election Official Arrested for Flagging Tampered Ballots: Charged with Criminal Trespass
- AZ: Pima County - Arizona Election Integrity Advocate Arrested While Observing Hand-Count
- CT: Audit No Evil, Recount No Evil, Uncover No Evil
- CT: Missing UCONN report: Is voter pre-electon info on Registrars hindered?
- FL: Palm Beach County's election woes continue
Recounted votes don't match up with ballots cast
- GA: Georgia Democratic Party Sues over Voter ID
- GA: Ga. Judge to Hear Voting Machine Lawsuit
- GA: Ga. judge rejects voting machine lawsuit
- GA: Judge rejects challenge to Georgia voting machines
- NJ: Voters wrongly told: You're not registered
- NY: Opinion - HAVA-ya got it together?
- NY: Changes await voters at primary polling sites
New voting machines, locations, improvements in accessibility on tap
- NY: Madison County - Lever Voting Out, Image In
- NY: Onondaga County - Get Ready for the Paper Ballots
- TX: Voter Education Project Inc. Press Conference
- VA: Voter Registration by Students Raises Cloud of Consequences
- Guam: Opinion - Forward: GEC needs to push forward with electronic voting
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**