On today's BradCast, I'm your guest host for a fully-stuffed hour, with lots of news and deep dives into two important books.
A whirlwind review of the news up front:
- the Brennan Center is out with a comprehensive list of voter access legislation across the country;
- The California Dems passed on endorsing Dianne Feinstein;
- CREW and PEER are going after Scott Pruitt's oddly secretive way of conducting EPA business;
- CREW isn't here for TrumpCo's ridiculously opaque "accounting" for what it's done with foreign government spending at its hotels;
- where Trump looked for the next FAA head (hint: Trump One's cockpit, 'cause if you can fly a plane you can run a federal agency!)...
... plus CPAC, the Trump Family Follies, and more.
Health journalist Mary Otto covered the young boy who died of a toothache in 2007. That set her on a journey to find out how deep dental care inequality goes in America. Our conversation is an excerpt from my hour-long interview with her for my show, In Deep with Angie Coiro.
Brad is back tomorrow! If you'd like to keep Desi's birthday happier even longer, you can show a little b-day love right here!
Download MP3 or listen online below...