Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Over 25 years ago one well-known political hack said this about voting, “I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down." Democracy is only effective when everyone participates. Please don’t be left out on election day. Make sure you are registered to vote now and ensure all of your information is correct and up-to-date and then exercise your right to that vote on election day. Forty-one states have a registration deadline between Oct 6 and Oct 20. Find out where to go to get information from your state HERE: ...
- National: 'Murder, Spies & Voting Lies: The Clint Curtis Story' Premieres on DVD and LinkTV!
- National: Farewell, Election Day
What kind of people will not vote if doing so requires them to get off their couches and visit neighborhood polling places?
- National: Editorial - Certified but Not Guaranteed
- CO: Don't wait in 08 in Douglas County
- FL: Law puts thousands of Florida voter IDs in question
Florida's controversial 'no-match' law has already called into question thousands of new voter registrations.
- FL: Broward County election activist wants to oversee elections
Activist is seeking to become Broward's elections supervisor
- FL: Hillsborough County - Voting System Spots Really Campaign Ads, Critics Say
- FL: Palm Beach County – Opinion - Papering over ballot confusion
- MA: Missing ballots delaying recount in Wilkerson/Chang-Diaz primary
- NJ: New Jerseyans take advantage of early voting
- OH: Improve Early Voting in Ohio
- OH: Voting, Disputes Get Off to an Early Start in Ohio
- OH: Fairfield County - Board scrambles to fix logistics on voting machines
- TX: Ike spurs calls to extend voter registration
Advocates for storm's victims want Perry to move deadline.
- TX: Groups ask Perry to extend voter deadline for Ike victims
- VA: ACLU warns voter pamphlet misleading
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**