The rules for posting comments at The BRAD BLOG are few. Please stick to them, or we may be forced to either moderate or ban your future comments. We'll try to offer warnings before taking such actions, but please don't make us even have to consider them. We prefer a free, courteous and open exchange of ideas --- even those we may disagree with.
Violation of the following may be considered grounds for moderation or full banning (after notice, and only when necessary):
1) Pick a user name and stick with it. Do not post under multiple identities.
2) Do NOT make personal attacks on other commenters. Public figures (and thus, even your humble host) are a different matter. Though violent threats against anybody, overt or implied, are similarly unacceptable. Disagree with each other all you like, but try to do so respectfully. Ad-hominem attacks on fellow commenters will not be tolerated.
3) Do NOT post full, copied and pasted articles. You may post a few grafs, and include a link to where readers may go for the rest of the article if they're interested.
4) Do NOT post knowing dis-information. If we determine that you are purposely and knowingly posting well-debunked information in order to confuse or deceive readers, the comment will be removed, and you will too after fair warning.
5) Do NOT spam comments. Either with repeated postings, wholly off-topic information, or commercial appeals. Commercial and SEO spam will be deleted without warning.NOTE TO SEO SPAMMERS: Comments posted here by commercial spammers --- such as those sent to this site by the con-artists at LEADICE.COM / "BUSINESS LEADS" and ANGELA V. EDWARDS --- will be deleted. So save your time by posting elsewhere, and your money by spending it on reputable business pursuits instead of those who are playing you for suckers. Thank you. - BF
Comments that do not meet the above, very few rules, may be deleted. When we delete a comment, we will attempt to publicly note the deletion and the reasons for it. We do not "disappear" comments simply because they may disagree with our point of view. We don't "disappear" any comments, for that matter, as we always try to note the reason for any required deletion.
We do not require registration to leave comments, nor do we police them all, nor do we wish to. So if you find anything you feel may be in violation of the above, please email a link to the comment (available under the "Permalink" at the top of each comment) to us via email.